Welcome to another daily Wordle guide. Today, it’s May 31, and – believe it or not – Wordle # 346… and, yes, we’re still as dedicated to doing it daily as we ever were. For you to be here, we’re guessing you are, too, so here’s a push towards today’s Wordle answer.
At this point, lots of people have had their streaks brutally ended, either by a tricky word or simply forgetting (we at WePC have succumbed to a bad memory more than a few times). So, if you’re still going on an epic 100+ streak, or just starting a new one and desperate not to lose it again, we’ve got your back with daily hints and tips. Bookmark this page, as we’ll be back here to update it every day.
What is Wordle?
If you’re not familiar with Wordle, then you’ve probably been living under a rock for the last few months. This daily word game took the internet by storm when it first came out, and since then has been picked up by the New York Times and has become something of a cult amongst daily players.
Each day, you have six guesses to try and figure out what five-letter word is the daily solution. You do this by typing in five-letter words and using the corresponding colors to tell if you’ve got a letter right or wrong.
- Letters that you guess which don’t appear in the word appear in grey.
- Correctly guessed letters that are in the wrong place appear in yellow.
- And right letters in the right place show in green.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to playing Wordle, at least in a mechanical sense. Obviously, it’s not always an easy task to solve the puzzles as it is to understand how you’re supposed to go about it. That’s where our general Wordle hints and tips guide comes in. Also, there are also countless alternatives available, including Quordle, which asks you to solve four Wordle puzzles at once, and Heardle, where you must guess the name of a song in as short a time as possible.
Wordle Hints May 30, 2022
General Wordle Hints
- Try and figure your vowels out early with words like AUDIO, which will really help you out today.
- S, L, T, R, and N are all really common letters to find in five-letter words.
- Remember: eliminating letters is just as important as guessing them correctly.
Specific Hints for Today’s Wordle Answer
- There are two vowels in today’s Wordle answer.
- The three consonants in today’s word are all within six letters of each other in the alphabet.
- Today, we have yet another noun. This time, it’s a grand or large building.
Today’s Wordle Answer, May 30, 2022
As always, this is your last chance to turn back before today’s Wordle answer is revealed. All we can do is place an image between you and it, so here’s our attempt today. Scroll further if you dare…
Today’s Wordle answer is… MANOR. Not a particularly troublesome word today as it’s both a well-known word and features some of the most common letters. Not only that, but there’s none of the usual trip-ups like double letters.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for even more Wordle hints, and of course, the answer to tomorrow’s puzzle as well. Don’t forget, if you’d rather just get some gentle nudging rather than full-on help, you can check out our Wordle tips and hints page. And, if you need some more puzzles to get you through the day, take a look at our favorite games like Wordle.