Bobbi Brown has some new launches for summer and I have a look at them today! I hauled the Real Nudes collection along with a few of the new Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks. The Bobbi Brown PR team also sent over all the new cream shadow sticks which I’m thrilled about. The two that I bought were so good I was going to buy more colors anyways.
Glow All Nude: Real Nudes
above top to bottom: Bellini, Bare Sparkle, Kir Sugar
There are three new Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss Shimmers ($29 each) in shimmer shades and four new Highlighting Powders ($50 each). I hauled all three glosses and three of the highlighting powders.
The Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses have been a long time favorite in the original colors and I was excited to see these in a NEW Shimmer Formula. These shimmers aren’t quite as sticky/tacky feeling as her original lip gloss but they’re not as smooth as the other Crushed Oil-Infused gloss shades. I’d say they’re somewhere in between. Colors are smooth without any texture even though they’re sparkly and I absolutely love them. They adhere well to the lips and have really good lasting power on me. They’re hydrating but not super emollient like a balm/oil. They’re definitely more like a gloss than a lip oil to me.
- Bare Sparkle is a clear pink base with gold and pink flecks to sparkle (sheer/clear on me)
- Bellini is a pink pearl with gold and pink pearl flecks
- Kir Sugar is a really pretty plum
It’s been a while since I’ve seen new shades of her Highlighting Powders and this round has really pretty colors! I could not resist trying them and my favorite is Peach Glow. Shimmer is smooth and has that really pretty metallic sheen that’s not too frosty.
- Quartz Glow is a pale light gold champagne
- Peach Glow is the perfect mix of tan peach and white peach
- Chestnut Glow is pretty mix of champagne and soft bronze
I skipped Copper Glow as it looked really warm and I thought it would be too warm for my skin tone. Three looks below wearing different combinations of the lip glosses + highlighters. Base is the Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Tint in 6.5. Eye colors are a mix of Sunrise Pink, Golden Amber and Espresso. I’m using her Precise Blending Blush to apply the highlighter which is a nice soft dense brush.
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks
There are new shades of the Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks (new shades, $30 each) and I’m beyond thrilled! I love a good shimmer for the lid and these are indeed long-wearing once they set. They layer nicely together and I’ll also mix with other powder shadows for a complete look. I think all the new ones are stunning. There are 10 total. My favorite is Golden Amber which is similar to Laura Mercier Copper.
- Moonstone is a pale light champagne gold
- Mica is a champagne beige
- Peach Mimosa is a pale shimmery light peach
- Golden Amber is a perfect copper shimmer
- Incandescent duo chrome pink gold
- Sunrise Pink is a pale pink with gold shimmer
- Smokey Topaz is a perfect taupe shimmer
- Mulberry is a stunning wine shimmer
- Forest is a deep khaki green shimmer
- Espresso is a deep brown with a tiny hint of shimmer
Also added Golden Pink and Golden Bronze to the swatch mix for reference.
Shop the Post
Available at Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom, Sephora and all other Bobbi Brown retailers. I purchased my items from Nordstrom.
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks provided for review.