Milani Soleil Baked Bronzer ($8.99 for 0.25 oz.) is a medium brown with strong, warm orange undertones and a moderately, golden pearl sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, smooth, and lightly powdery texture that was slightly thinner, but it proved to apply evenly and blend out without difficulty.
It had a noticeable glow on my skin but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on nicely for seven hours before fading visibly.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild What Shady Beaches (P, $4.99) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Guerlain Ultra Shine (LE, $61.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sun Bunny (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sephora Costa Rica (P, $17.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Punta Cana (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Becca Sunrise Waves (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
These are likely to be very similar shades based on our duping algorithm.
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!