ColourPop Flip Flops Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, champagne gold with warmer undertones and a smooth, luminous sheen that didn’t emphasize skin texture.
- Semi-sheer coverage with brush, semi-opaque coverage with fingertip
- Lightly emollient, quick to dry down to powder-like feel
- Blendable, not prone to lifting up base products
- Can be applied with fingertips or a stippling brush
- Long-wearing (10 hours)
- Tom Ford Beauty Incandescent (Top) (PiP, $75.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Lunar Lights (LE, $37.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Sunlit (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Glam Light (Star Glow) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Clinique Gold Celebration Pop (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Camelia de Chanel (LE, $80.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Gold Leash (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $80.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Strobe Globe (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!