ColourPop Avila Beach Matte Bronzer ($10.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a very light brown with soft, muted warm undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Silky-smooth, finely-milled but lightly powdery
- Blendable, easy to apply and diffuse
- Long-wearing (eight hours of wear on average)
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $70.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Vallarta (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Feisty Much (PiP, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Tan Bronze (04) (P, $48.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Sephora Los Cabos (P, $17.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium (2) (P, $55.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Hourglass Eternal Bronze Light (LE, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Dior Light Bronze (02) (P, $48.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic (Trio) (P, $49.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- LYS Beauty Motivate (P, $18.00) is darker (90% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!